WoodRiver Plane Chisel [Size: Small]
Notify me when back in stock
WoodRiver Plane Chisel
Think of a chisel plane as a chisel perched atop a wedge to control the angle, edge in front and a depth adjustment to control the cut. This simple idea has many practical applications from removing excess glue to trimming proud dowels and pocket hole plugs.
- Excellent For Removing Excess Glue
- Rimming Pocket Hole Plugs
- Stainless Steel Investment Cast Body And Mn65 Steel Blade
- Large (9-1/2" long by 2-1/4" wide and a hefty 3-1/2 lbs)
- Small Size (4-1/2” long (5” OAL) by 1-3/4” wide and weighing just 1-1/2 lbs)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Timberbits users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.