Designing a piece of furniture should be fun. Yet woodworkers who think nothing of building a complicated jig or mastering a difficult finish feel lost when it comes to designing a piece of furniture...The chapters in this book will help you understand the basics of designing for both form and function and teach you approaches to planning your designs for successful construction.
- Basics of furniture design
- How to draft working drawings
- The best construction for your design
- Using models successfully
- Tips for designing drawers, legs and doors