Festool PS 300 TRION Barrel Grip Jigsaw in Systainer (576040)
The TRION pendulum jigsaw – thoroughly robust, powerful and ergonomic. The patented three-way saw blade guide with parallel adjustable carbide jaws guarantees absolute precision while the splinter guard reduces reworking. And, with perfect ergonomics and an ideal centre of gravity, the TRION is also easy and safe to operate with just one hand.
- Cut-outs for sinks and kitchen hobs
- Trimming work on furniture, kitchens, for interior fitting
- Cutting circles and curves
- Coping end strips
- Cutting workpieces to length
- Edge notching on beams
- Cutting from below
- Powerful and consistently accurate: Rapid cutting progress and superior precision are just two of the impressive characteristics of the TRION PS 300. The patented three-way saw blade guide with parallel adjustable carbide jaws guarantees straight precision cuts.
- Improved smooth running: The high-performance motor ensures high torque and is both smooth-running and durable at the same time.
- Designed to fit in your hand: As a result of the flat motor and compact handle dimensions, the machine fits in your hand perfectly and is easy to guide.
- Working from below: The ergonomic design of the TRION pendulum jigsaw comes into its own when you cannot see it – when working from below. The importance of excellent handling and smooth running also becomes evident here, as well as the low weight of 1.9 kg.
- Integral dust extraction: Extraction channels integrated in the saw table, in combination with a Festool mobile dust extractor, guarantee effective dust extraction directly at the saw blade. This provides a clear view of the cut, cleaner results and dust-free working conditions.
- Splinter-free cuts: The simple but effective splinter guard ensures splinter-free cuts and avoids time-consuming finishing work, even on veneered surfaces. Typical Festool: Precise right down to the smallest detail.
- Rapid saw blade changes: The FastFix quick-clamping saw blade system saves you time and money without the use of additional tools. Sealing MIM technology (Metal Injection Moulding) and the fibre-reinforced quick-clamping lever guarantee lasting reliability.
- PS 300 TRION Barrel Grip Jigsaw in Systainer
- 1 x Fine tooth blade
- 1 x Universal blade
- Systainer SYS3 M 137
- Tool Manual
- Tool Weight (kg): 2.40 kg
- Cutting Depth - Soft Steel (mm): 10.00 mm
- Inclination Angle (°): 0 - 45 °
- Cutting Depth - Wood (mm): 120.00 mm
- Cutting Depth - NF Metals (mm): 20.00 mm
- Stroke Rate (rpm): 1 000 - 2 900 min⁻¹
- Pendulum Cover Adjustment Stages: 4.00
- Power Lead Type: Plug-it Lead
- Power Source: Corded
- Power Consumption (W or kW): 720 W
- Motor Type: Brushed