Bessey KRE30-2K K-Body Revo Clamp (Size:300mm x 95mm)
Notify me when back in stock
Bessey K-Body Revo KRE Clamps
The Evolution of the K-Body REVO -replaces the previous KR versions.
Workpieces with sensitive surfaces can be clamped and spread exactly parallel to each other – even behind and on the side of the rail. Corners and recessed edges as well as pointed and round surfaces can also be perfectly aligned:
- due to extremely large clamping surfaces that are attached perpendicular to the rail
- due to three removable pressure caps that are repellent to glue, and also resistant to paint and grease solvents
- due to workpiece supports that prevent the workpiece from coming into contact with the rail
POWERFUL AND SAFE
They securely clamp with a clamping force of up to 8.000 N:
- due to the metal-reinforced plastic housing
- due to the optimised sliding arm with double slide protection: It holds the clamp reliably with the set clamping force and prevents any unintentional slipping of the sliding arm in the unclamped condition
VERSATILE AND WELL THOUGHT OUT
The clamps provide an enormous number of possible applications:
- due to ingenious accessories, such as swivel adapters, frame press sets, clamp extensions and table clamps
- the ergonomically formed 2-component symmetrical plastic handle with hexagon socket means the clamping force can be comfortably applied (max. torque 17 Nm)
- the continuously adjustable head for the KREV Vario version enables the clamp to be positioned in the middle of the workpiece for optimum weight distribution
- Clamping force up to 8,000 N
- Very large parallel clamping surfaces with 3 removable pressure caps
- Metal-reinforced plastic housing and optimised sliding arm with double slide protection for more power and safety: The set clamping force is maintained and the sliding arm cannot unintentionally slip in the unclamped condition
- Can be converted without tools for spreading tasks
- High-quality 2-component symmetrical plastic handle with hexagon socket for the comfortable application of the clamping force (max. torque 17 Nm)
NOTE: The price listed is for 1 individual clamp. However, these clamps are very difficult to ship. If you want it shipped, you must purchase them in pairs. Additional shipping cost will be charged for these 2 sizes. Otherwise, if you would like to arrange collection please call us on 1800 388 833 as online orders will automatically be charged shipping.
No FREE ship, additional shipping charge applies for international orders. Please contact us on 1800 388 833 for a shipping quote.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Timberbits users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.