Careers at Timberbits
Timberbits is driven by one purpose: helping others create with wood. It's taken us from a small retailer working out of the founders home, to Australia's most loved woodworking store. And we aren't stopping there. Our woodworking school will take another huge step towards more people in the workshop creating with wood. But that's just the beginning of our quest to share this craft with as many as possible.
If this noble journey sounds like one you'd like to join then take a look at our open positions below. Happy woodworking!
We are looking for someone to take over the ecommerce operations of our growing business. What does that really mean? Well, its all about focusing on 3 simple outcomes.
Low prices, Fast delivery and Friendly service. If our customers get these 3 things then they stay happy. You'll be the main person responsible for making that happen.
Low prices are all about an efficient warehouse and smart purchasing. We keep our deliveries fast by keeping things simple and being nice to our couriers. And friendly service is all about treating our customers like we would want our Granny's to be treated.
This role works directly with the owner and is pivotal in keeping the business humming and growing.
- Managing a small warehouse team to keep orders flying out the doors
- Working closely with suppliers to keep our prices low and our inventory shelves full.
- Owning the logistics relationships ensuring our orders get to our customers as quickly as possible.
- Working with our website gurus to keep the site performing perfectly for our customers.
- Customers love our friendly service and you'll be leading the charge
- Helping the owner improve the business by creating rock solid systems and procedures for the team to follow
- Previously managed similar operations with suppliers, logistics, warehouse and inventory.
- General tech savviness, you don't break down in tears looking at a spreadsheet and the idea of working with software doesn't make you run for the hills.
- Love working close to home with a small team who actually enjoys coming to work each day.
- Systems and procedures are your best friend. You love tweaking an existing system or creating a new one to make your life easier.
- Share our passion for woodworking (not a must, as we will probably convert you)
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Discounts on woodworking gear (drooling yet?)
- Access to our start-of-the-art woodworking workshop
- Great Northern beaches location 5 mins to the water.
- Turn your passion into a career and be the envy of all your friends.
How to Apply:
- Click on the link and answer all the questions. Only complete applications will be reviewed.