Garlick No. 52 Tenon Saw 15P
An excellent Tenon Saw provided to give it’s owner the perfect tenon joints they require. The Lynx Tenon Saw has a high quality brass back, mirror finished to give the saw it’s exceptional finish. The handle is made from American black walnut with a durable hard gloss finish. Packed in an individual card presentation box.
These saws have been sharpened with a crosscut tooth pattern (for cutting across the grain). You can get them reshapened for a ripping pattern at your local saw sharpening provider.
Available in 8', 10', 12' and 14'.
* Walnut Handle finished with Danish Oil
* Traditional Solid Brass Screws (medallion not included as per picture)
* Mirror Polished Brass Back
* Hand Etched with Lynx Logo
* Can be re-sharpened using Medium File
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Timberbits users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.