Hamlet M42 Stay Sharp HSS Tool Range
The M42 HSS material takes these tools to new heights of performance - significantly improving the hardness and wear resistance characteristics with superb edge sharpness. The edge staying sharper for longer making the visits to the grinder less frequent.
- Hardened to 65/67 HRC and triple tempered to give the optimum performance without becoming too brittle.
- All come with a 45 degree fingernail grind and a secondary bevel to aid control and off-tool finish.
- Sharpened and honed for you to use straight away.
- Easily identified by the ergonomic ash handle fitted with a red powder coated brass ferrule.
- Made in Sheffield, England.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Timberbits users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.