Pinnacle 40 1/2 Pinn Scrub Plane
AMERICAN PLANE HISTORY REVITALIZED!
When a master uses a tool, it is like wearing a favorite baseball glove. Part of this is the mastery of a craft, but a big part is due to the quality of the tool that is used. In hand planes most masters look for the originals. The new Pinnacle® 40½ Scrub Plane is based on the tried and proven qualities of the early 1900s Stanley but with ergonomic and engineering improvements to create an American marvel.
The most discerning woodworker will notice the extra steel in key stress points of the base to ensure longevity and accurate performance. A walnut tote and knob, coupled with high-end fittings, create a fit and finish that exceeds the most discerning expectations for an heirloom tool.
- Optimized For Coarse Stock Removal
- Traditional Design Enhanced For Modern Woodworking
- Proudly Made In The USA
- Ergonomically Designed For Better Comfort During Extended Use With A Longer Forward Leaning Rear Tote Made From Black Walnut
- 3" Radius Blade Is Made From A2 Steel & Hardened To 60-62 HRC
- Flat Sole With Radius Edges To Allow The Plane To Glide Over Rough Surfaces & Minimalize Tracking
- Larger Front Knob For Comfort And Control
|Type||Pinnacle 40 1/2 Pinn Scrub Plane|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Timberbits users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.