Robert Sorby - ProEdge
The Robert Sorby ProEdge offers effortlessly repeatable sharpening every time.
Patented angle setting guarantees repeatability
- Sharpen at exactly the same angle every time
- Nine factory indexed settings provide guide for all types of tools
- Can be locked between indexes for custom settings
Exceptional Robert Sorby construction
- Built from steel
- Pivots for operator comfort
- Inexpensive to run
- Small workbench footprint
- Backed by Robert Sorby Warranty**
Features and benefits:
- Sharpens with belts rather then adhesive wheels
- Cuts steel rather then rubbing it off
- Change belts in seconds
- Flat bevel rather then hollow grind
- Wide range of grits and abrasives
- Sharpens all exotic alloys and carbide*
- Belt sharpening lowers risk of overheating
What are the main differences between the Basic and Deluxe options?
PE01 ProEdge Basic System
The ProEdge standard / basic system includes the adjustable table described above and two belts:
- 1 x PE120A aluminium oxide 120g
- 1 x PE60Z, zirconium 60 grit.
PED01 ProEdge Deluxe System
The deluxe version includes the same adjustable table and two belts as the basic machine plus the following extra items:
- 1 x PE240A, aluminium oxide 240 grit.
- 1 x PESKEW, skew jig,
- 1 x PEVB, standard gouge jig,
- 1 x PEFPKIT, fingernail profiling kit.
*Carbide tools require use of diamond belt
** Robert Sorby warranty is for 5 years if the machine is not used commercially. Guarantees all non electrical parts except wear plate which needs replacing occasionally and with heavy use. Motor warranty is 2 years.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Timberbits users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.