Veritas 05P24-01 #5-1/4 Bench Plane (A2 Blade)
Notify me when back in stock
Veritas 05P24-01 #5-1/4 Bench Plane
- A2 Blade
- Sole is 12" long and accurately machined flat and square to sides; extra-large side wings make for stable shooting
- Body made of stress-relieved ductile cast iron
- Frog extends to sole to support blade and reduce chatter
- Mouth opening can be adjusted without removing lever cap
- Combined feed and lateral adjustment knob makes blade setting easy and accurate
- Set screws in sides prevent blade from shifting and provide true lateral adjustment
- Plane mouth is located 4-3/8" back of nose, which makes it easier to maintain sole flush to material at start of cut
- Blade is 2" wide, 1/8" thick, made of A2 steel and lapped on the non-bevel side to a flatness tolerance of 0.0002" or better over the working surface; average roughness surface finish of 5 microinches (0.000005") or better
- Weighs just under 5 lb
|Type||Veritas 05P24-01 #5-1/4 Bench Plane (A2 Blade)|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Timberbits users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.