Veritas 05P22-01 Low Angle Block Plane (A2 Blade)
Notify me when back in stock
Veritas 05P22-01 Low Angle Block Plane
- A2 Blade
- 6-3/8" long and 2" wide; body made of ductile cast iron
- Combined blade advance and lateral adjust is sensitive and accurate
- Two blade guide screws prevent shifting of blade
- Adjustable nosepiece does not extend beyond body; can't accidentally be driven back into a sharp blade
- Wide wings, multiple finger grips and accurately machined 90° angle between the sole and the sides make plane ideal for shooting
- 12° bed angle of plane and 25° bevel angle of blade combine to result in a 37° cutting angle
- Blade is 1-5/8" wide, 1/8" thick, made of A2 steel and lapped on non-bevel side to flatness tolerance of 0.0002" or better over the working surface; average roughness surface finish of 5 microinches (0.000005") or better
- Can be used with optional ball tail and front knob to convert plane to a low-angle smoothing plane, albeit smaller
- Optional toothed A2 steel blade with 38° bevel available
|Type||Veritas 05P22-01 Low Angle Block Plane (A2 Blade)|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Timberbits users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.