INCRA Solid Aluminium MAGNALOCK (MLP1619-AL)
Notify me when back in stock
INCRA Solid Aluminium MAGNALOCK™ RT Plates
INCRA's 3/8" Solid Aluminum Mounting Plates are the new standard for achieving perfect cutting results at your router table. Precision-machined aircraft grade aluminum and bullet proof hard anodized plating translate to easy glide for your workpiece. While the 3/8" thickness is robust enough for the heaviest of routers on the market today. Designed for and included with every INCRA Router Table Top, these plates will fit the standard 9-1/4" x 11-3/4" recess in most other router table tops as well.
Ten fine thread plate-leveling screws provide extreme control in leveling the plate to your table and rock solid support at any position around the plate. A simple quarter turn of the corner mounted Cam-Lock fastener securely locks the plate in the router table's recess.
All of INCRA's Aluminum Mounting Plates feature the exclusive MagnaLOCK™ magnetic throat plate system. Changing any of the included throat plates is a snap with the MagnaLOCK™ System. Just drop in the selected plate. The high energy, rare-earth magnets hold the plate secure and perfectly flush every time.
MagnaLOCK™’s instant, tool-free ring changes and perfectly flush fit for the rings make it simply the most convenient and best-performing ring system available. All of our mounting plates include three laser-cut steel rings with 1", 2-1/8" and 3-5/8" openings, and many more ring sizes are available as accessories.
Please check the below table for compatibility:
INCRA Aluminum MagnaLOCK Plate Selection Chart
- Access for above-table height adjusters may need to be drilled by user - footnotes in
- chart cover known routers.
- Many plate models accommodate several routers, so -
- Pre-drilled plates may have more holes than needed for your router
- Mounting screws are included but may not match every compatible router
- For routers not listed, undrilled plates (MLP-UNDRILLED) will accommodate routers that
- have their mounting fasteners fully outside a 2-1/16” (53mm) radius from the centerline
- of the router’s collet
- Router handles are normally oriented diagonally on pre-drilled plates
- Handles that protrude more than 1/2” beyond the plate’s edge may need to be removed
- to fit router through table opening
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Timberbits users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.