Milescraft 1361 Metric JointPro
Even Novice Woodworkers Can Make Professional-Caliber Doweled Joints!
JointPro quickly and accurately creates strong doweled joints. Interchangeable hardened steel bushing blocks allow you to drill up to six matching holes per set-up. The self-clamping jig securely holds workpieces in place. JointPro includes two detachable clamps allowing for horizontal or vertical positioning. This doweling jig includes non-slip pads, preventing both slipping and marring. Don’t let your workpiece slip!
JointPro Doweling Jig:
- Self-clamping jig securely holds work pieces in place
- Clamp both boards for precise hole alignment with the main body and auxiliary clamp
- Drill up to six matching holes per set-up
- Multiple joint capabilities
- Interchangeable hardened steel bushing blocks for accurate joints
- Drill Guide Bushing Block Sizes: 6mm, 8mm, 10mm
- Allow for horizontal or vertical positioning
- Prevent slipping and marring
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Timberbits users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.