Veritas 05T05-01 Dovetail Standard Saw -14TPI
Notify me when back in stock
Veritas Dovetail Saws
- 14-1/4" long overall; blade is 9-1/4" long and 0.020" thick with a cut depth of 1-9/16"
- Either 14 or 20 rip-cut teeth per inch, 0.003" of set per side, with 14° rake angle and included 60° angle; 14 tpi model is most efficient on stock thicker than 1/2", 20 tpi version is best for stock under 1/2" thick
- Spine is molded using an advanced material, with stainless-steel powder for weight, glass fiber for stiffness and polymer resin binder
- Over-molded high-carbon steel blade and stainless-steel handle-mounting bolt create solid one-piece blade/spine/mount assembly
- Single brass fastener secures bubinga handle
- A Canadian product
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Timberbits users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.