NOBEX Champion 180 Compound Mitre Saw
The Nobex Champion is a genuine professional’s tool and has the biggest capacities of any mitre saw. Features include index able mitre angle setting, grooves on the table surface for cutting compound angles, a fast-action work clamp which operates on angled as well as straight surfaces. Included is a rear fence extender which gives improved support to tall work pieces.
- Large capacities of up to 180 mm in depth and 125 mm at 45°
- Ensures accuracy to 0.08°
- Indexable mitre angle setting.
- Grooves on table surface for cutting compound angles.
- Adjustable depth stop.
- Fast-action work clamp, can be mounted in two positions to hold the work piece securely.
- Repeat length stop, specially designed for a mitre cut.
- Parallel parking. Very useful for storage and transport.
- Champion Saw is supplied with CH-18 18tpi carpentry/general duty saw blade.
- Champion Saw
- 1 x CH-18 18tpi carpentry/general duty saw blade.
View a video here to see the Nobex Champion in action.