NOBEX Champion 180 Compound Mitre Saw
The Nobex Champion is a genuine professional’s tool and has the biggest capacities of any mitre saw. Features include index able mitre angle setting, grooves on the table surface for cutting compound angles, a fast-action work clamp which operates on angled as well as straight surfaces. Included is a rear fence extender which gives improved support to tall work pieces.
- Large capacities of up to 180 mm in depth and 125 mm at 45°
- Ensures accuracy to 0.08°
- Indexable mitre angle setting.
- Grooves on table surface for cutting compound angles.
- Adjustable depth stop.
- Fast-action work clamp, can be mounted in two positions to hold the work piece securely.
- Repeat length stop, specially designed for a mitre cut.
- Parallel parking. Very useful for storage and transport.
- Champion Saw is supplied with CH-18 18tpi carpentry/general duty saw blade.
- Champion Saw
- 1 x CH-18 18tpi carpentry/general duty saw blade.
View a video here to see the Nobex Champion in action.
We are a small operation specialising in servicing the needs of woodturners and woodworkers in Australia and around the globe. With a small team of friendly staff we are ready to help you with your woodworking needs. Orders can be placed over the phone, online or you can pop into the shop to make your purchase...Read more