Water-based finishes are safe and environmentally friendly. Now that recent improvements have made their performance comparable to standard solvent-based finishes, they are fast becoming the finish of choice. Water-Based Finishes is the first book dedicated to using water-based finishes successfully. Professional woodworker Andy Charron explains how to choose the right finish and discusses the best methods to apply the finish for perfect results every time. This handy book also includes:
- up-to-date information about the new generation of water-based finishes
- how to choose the right finish for each application
- advice about surface preparation
- tips on application and topcoat finishing
- in-depth information on dyes and stains
Author: Andy Charron
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Timberbits users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.