Robert Sorby - 410 Sandmaster & Abrasive
Notify me when back in stock
Robert Sorby - Sandmaster
The Sandmaster is an essential part of every turner's tool kit.
- It comes with 5 different grits of abrasive to take even the roughest projects to a glass-like finish every time.
- It avoids an uneven finish often associated with hand sanding and there is no danger of catching hands on the revolving project.
- There is little or no surface damage/head build-up, as there is with power sanding and there is no cable to trip over.
- Head articulates to access even the most difficult areas.
- 2" sponge head is ideal for working in tight spaces.
- Sandmaster creates a fraction of the dust generated by power sanding.
- It can be adapted to take a polishing mop
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Timberbits users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.