Easy Wood Tools Micro Easy Tools
Learning to turn wood can be difficult. Particularly when you are just starting out and attempting to turn fine objects such as finials or add fine details to tiny ornamental projects. Fret no more! Check out Easy Wood Tools Micro Easy Tools.
Easy Wood Tools Micro Tools are a perfect place for newbies as well as those looking for tools suitable for small projects. These turning tools are easy to use, economical and do not require sharpening. They are perfect for turning pens, wine stoppers, tight hollow forms, finials and small bowls. All tools come ready to work out of the box with a fresh standard carbide cutter already installed and a hex key that fits the mounting screw.
- Features a 9.25" overall length with 6" maple handle.
- Stainless steel bar is 5/16" square and 3-1/4" long.
- Comes equipped with Standard Carbide Cutter a hex key.
- Rougher - Ci6-SQ
- Finisher - Ci5 (round)
- Detailer - Ci7 (diamond)
The Micro Tool set is also available.
Why choose Easy Wood Tools
If you are seeking an easy entry into woodturning then choose Easy Wood Tools. Here are four reasons why:
- The tools are easy to use. You do not need a developed technique. Just keep the tool flat on the tool rest and parallel to the floor. Easy.
- Every tool comes with a fresh, sharp standard carbide cutter already installed. They are ready to go out of the box. Your tool also comes with a hex key that fits the cutter mounting screw, ready for when you want to rotate or replace the tip.
- You don’t have to sharpen. Forget buying an elaborate sharpening setup. You won’t need it.
- Negative rake cutters. Optional cutters that virtually eliminate chipping and catches when turning resins, acrylic, and other composite materials. Very effective for hollowing allows for smooth catch-free passes.