Hamlet M42 Stay Sharp HSS Tool Range
The M42 HSS material takes these tools to new heights of performance - significantly improving the hardness and wear resistance characteristics with superb edge sharpness. The edge staying sharper for longer making the visits to the grinder less frequent.
- Hardened to 65/67 HRC and triple tempered to give the optimum performance without becoming too brittle.
- All come with a 45 degree fingernail grind and a secondary bevel to aid control and off-tool finish.
- Sharpened and honed for you to use straight away.
- Easily identified by the ergonomic ash handle fitted with a red powder coated brass ferrule.
- Made in Sheffield, England.
We are a small operation specialising in servicing the needs of woodturners and woodworkers in Australia and around the globe. With a small team of friendly staff we are ready to help you with your woodworking needs. Orders can be placed over the phone, online or you can pop into the shop to make your purchase...Read more