SOLA Precision 180cm Spirit Level (3 Vials)
Notify me when back in stock
SOLA Precision Spirit Level
THE PRECISION SPIRIT LEVEL FOR USE IN INTERIOR CONSTRUCTION!
- Highest measuring accuracy in standard and inverted position
- Large, extra strong aluminium I profile for maximum stability
- Thanks to highly sensitive precision vials, the smallest deviations are clearly shown
- Better, faster and more accurate reading through patented SOLA FOCUS vials
- Break-resistant acrylic block vials with a magnifying lens (+60%) and a 30 year guarantee against leakage
- integrated handles for a comfortable grip
SOLA High Precision HPL spirit level details:
- Incorporating the patented SOLA FOCUS vial
- Improved readability
- Shatter-proof acrylic glass block vial
- Maximum stability
- Greater working comfort with integrated grips
Precision in every situation:
Efficient working thanks to the ultra-accurate HPL precision spirit level: even the smallest deviation is displayed immediately and can be read easily. When it comes to interior construction, the highest precision is essential to minimise any extra work later on when adjusting doors or windows for example.
The HPL precision spirit levels are perfectly adjusted to the surface you are measuring. Whether in standard or inverted position, the HPL can be used in a variety of situations and makes you work noticeably easier.
The integrated grips make it easy to hold and increase your working comfort. You can see and feel the benefit even during vertical leveling, such as when fitting a frame.
- Max. Measuring tolerance standard position 0.30mm/m
- Max. Measuring tolerance inverted position 0.50mm/m
- Profile weight: 1181 g/m
- Available in: 75cm, 180cm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Timberbits users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.