Robert Sorby Turnmaster Handled(Chisel Type:Handled Shank, Head and Carbide Round Cutter Only)
Notify me when back in stock
Robert Sorby Turnmaster Handled
The Robert Sorby TurnMaster is the first tool in the world to combine three cutting edge technologies in one flexible tool.
- All cutters interchangeable with one tool
- Indexable, patented cutting head for shear scraping
- Interchangeable cutter head – no need to buy whole new tool
- Flat underside for stability
- High tensile torx screw/ key for quick cutter release
- The handled version is is 525mm (20 5/8") in length
- The unhandled version i.e. the shank and head is 270 mm (10 5/8")
- For those who wish to turn their own handle the diameter and length of the tang are as follows:
- Diameter is 13mm (1/2")
- Length of tang is 55mm (2 1/8")
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Timberbits users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.