Glenn Lucas GL6 Bowl Gouge for Bottom Interior - 1/2"
This tool is sharpened with one purpose only and that is the fine finishing of the bottom interior of a bowl. It gives a clean polished finished in the hands of an experienced turner. For use by advanced turners it can be sharpened freehand or using a sharpening system.For finishing cuts on the interior bottom of the bowl.
- 16″ handle.
- Short 4" flute for added strength and extra reach over the tool rest
- Square end profile with 55 degree double bevel grind
- Perfect for finishing cuts on bottoms of bowls, end grain and high figured areas
- Made of M2 high speed steel
- Supplied with beautiful 16" stained Beech hardwood handle
- Blade measures: 5/8" dia. x 9-1/2", overall length: 25"
- Flute measures: 1/2" x 4"
- Made in Sheffield, England by Hamlet Craft Tools