Glenn Lucas GL6 Bowl Gouge for Bottom Interior - 1/2"
This tool is sharpened with one purpose only and that is the fine finishing of the bottom interior of a bowl. It gives a clean polished finished in the hands of an experienced turner. For use by advanced turners it can be sharpened freehand or using a sharpening system.For finishing cuts on the interior bottom of the bowl.
- 16″ handle.
- Short 4" flute for added strength and extra reach over the tool rest
- Square end profile with 55 degree double bevel grind
- Perfect for finishing cuts on bottoms of bowls, end grain and high figured areas
- Made of M2 high speed steel
- Supplied with beautiful 16" stained Beech hardwood handle
- Blade measures: 5/8" dia. x 9-1/2", overall length: 25"
- Flute measures: 1/2" x 4"
- Made in Sheffield, England by Hamlet Craft Tools
We are a small operation specialising in servicing the needs of woodturners and woodworkers in Australia and around the globe. With a small team of friendly staff we are ready to help you with your woodworking needs. Orders can be placed over the phone, online or you can pop into the shop to make your purchase...Read more