Robert Sorby Turnmaster HSS Cutters(Shape:RSTM-TIP2)
Notify me when back in stock
Replacement Excelsior cutters for the Robert Sorby Turnmaster.
Robert Sorby® TurnMaster™ High Speed Steel Cutters are economical and can be honed to a fine edge and provide excellent wear-resistance. Available in a wide range of styles to suit a variety of woodturning applications, you're sure to have the right cutter for the task at hand.
- M2 High Speed Steel can be honed to fine edge
- Excellent wear-resistance
- 62 RC Hardness rating
- Square cutter for rapid stock removal and straight edge shaping
- Round cutter for shaping and finishing
- Detail Point cutter for line detailing
- French Curve cutter for internal shaping and finishing
- Box/Dovetail cutter for parallel sidewalls and dovetailing
- Teardrop cutter for traditional scraping and shear scraping
- Mushroom cutter for undercutting small hollow forms
RSTM-TIP1 Turnmaster HSS Round cutter
RSTM-TIP2 Turnmaster HSS Detail point cutter
RSTM-TIP3 Turnmaster HSS Square cutter
RSTM-TIP4 Turnmaster HSS French curve / inside cutter
RSTM-TIP5 Turnmaster HSS Box / Dovetail cutter
RSTM-TIP6 Turnmaster HSS Teardrop / inside / outside cutter
RSTM-TIP7 Turnmaster HSS Mushroom cutter
RSTM-TIP123 Pack of 3 Turnmaster HSS Cutters (Round, Detail Point and Square cutter)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Timberbits users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.