Robert Sorby Turnmaster System Unhandled(Size:RSTM-SCT1)
Notify me when back in stock
Robert Sorby Turnmaster System Unhandled
The Robert Sorby TurnMaster is the first tool in the world to combine three cutting edge technologies in one flexible tool.
Cutters are available in tungsten carbide, titanium nitride (TiN) and high speed steel (HSS) providing unsurpassed range to woodturners at every level.
An unprecedented collection of parts and cutters make it the most versatile and value added single tool concept on the market today.
Among its many features TurnMaster incorporates a patented interchangeable cutter head that locks into three positions allowing for simple scraping and shear scraping options.
- All cutters interchangeable with one tool
- Indexable, patented cutting head for shear scraping
- Interchangeable cutter head – no need to buy whole new tool
- Flat underside for stability
- High tensile torx screw/ key for quick cutter release
The unhandled version i.e. the shank and head is 270 mm (10 5/8")
For those who wish to turn their own handle the diameter and length of the tang are as follows:
- Diameter is 13mm (1/2")
- Length of tang is 55mm (2 1/8")
- Overall Length - 45cm (18")
- Handle Size - Nil
- Shank Diameter - 16mm (5/8")
- RSTM-SH - Turnmaster Shank and Head only
- RSTM-SCT1 - Turnmaster UH + Carbide Round Cutter
- RSTM-SCT2 - Turnmaster UH + Carbide Detail Point Cutter
- RSTM-SCT3 - Turnmaster UH + Carbide Square Cutter
- RSTM-SCT123 - Turnmaster UH + 3 Carbide Cutters (Round, Detail Point and Square Cutter)
- RSTM-ST123 - Turnmaster UH + 3 HSS Cutters (Round, Detail Point and Square Cutter)
- RSTM-SH - Turnmaster UH shank and head only no cutter
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Timberbits users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.