Kelton Hollowers - Medium
Simple and effective tools that allow both rapid wood removal and fine finishing cuts, the Kelton Hollowers are the "go-to" tools for many turners when they turn a hollow form.
The special alloy on the cutting tip results in an extremely effective and long lasting burr.
The hollowers allow one to work though a very small opening compared to to most other hollowing tools. If you turn hollow forms, especially ones with small openings, these are must-have tools.
- Mini - 216mm x 8mm (8.5" x 5/16" dia.)
- Midi - 254mm x 10mm (10" x 3/8" dia.)
- Small - 343mm x 13mm (13 1/2"x1/2" dia.)
- Medium - 381mm x 16mm (15" x 5/8" dia.)
- Large - 495mm x 19mm (19 1/2" x 3/4" dia.)
For each length, there are three tools of different radii to cover a wide range of hollowing applications - straight, long curve and tight curve. The tools come unhandled. We recommend our Kelton ER Handles or the Kelton KH Handles which allow the user to extend only the amount of tool needed from the handle.