SOLA AV 120cm Spirit Level ALU Box-Level
Notify me when back in stock
AV Spirit Level
- High measuring accuracy in standard and inverted position
- Robust aluminium profile
- Better, faster and more accurate reading through the patented SOLA FOCUS vials
- Break-resistant acrylic block vials with a magnifying lens (+20%), and a tightness guarantee of 30 years
- Better readability in dim light through an optimised SOLA luminous backing
- Shock-absorbing end caps
All About – SOLA FOCUS VIALS
- Break-resistant Acrylic FOCUS Vials – Since 2011 all SOLA quality spirit levels and screeding levels have been equipped with the patented FOCUS vial. Compared with the standard ring vials SOLA FOCUS vials show a considerable higher contrast. Therefore this allows a better, faster and more accurate reading. This has been proved impressively through tests with professional craftsmen throughout Europe. In addition to the unbeatable precision, the vials are also distinguished by their resistance to breakage or deformation. The vial fluid is antistatic with a very good UV resistance.
- 30 Year Guarantee Patented Ultrasonic Welding – The leak protection is assured by the ultrasonic welding of the vials, which SOLA patented in 1969. With more experience and know-how than any other manufacturer in this area, SOLA can make the 30-year guarantee with confidence.
- UV Resistant – Vial liquid light for sustained reading precision, 20 years guarantee. No bleaching in sun!
- Antistatic Guarantee – SOLA vials do not become electrostatically charged thanks to the unique recipe of the liquid.
- Magnifying Lens – Reduction of the reading errors, bubble movement more visible, up to 60% better readability.
- Fluorescent Light Plates – gives a glowing effect in half light, for better readability.
- Measuring Tolerance – Standard Measurement – A quality spirit level always indicates a maximum tolerance which may not exceed 1.00 mm/m. SOLA box profile spirit levels have a measuring tolerance of maximum 0.30 mm/m for standard measurement.
- Measuring Tolerance – Inverted Measurement – Only precision-manufactured vials can be used for inverted measurement. All SOLA spirit levels in the aluminium box profile range have a measuring tolerance of maximum 1.00 mm/m.
- Max. Measuring tolerance standard position 0.5mm/m
- Max. Measuring tolerance inverted position 1.00mm/m
- Profile weight: 520 g/m
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Timberbits users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.