Festool HKC 55 18V 160mm Cordless Circular Saw in Systainer (577129)
Whether on the roof or on firm ground, whether reproducible angled cuts and guided cuts in combination with the FSK cross cutting guide rails and the FS guide rails or precise mitre cuts – the HKC 55 cordless portable circular saw demonstrates what modern circular saws are capable of. It proves it in every cut with its versatility, flexible usability and maximum precision day after day.
- Rip and cross cuts in materials up to 55 mm thick
- Ideal for mobile use on work sites
- Cutting roof battens to length
- Sawing lining boards/shuttering to size
- Sawing boards to size
- Cutting chipboard to size
Strengths And Benefits:
- Efficient brushless motor: A 5.2 Ah battery pack and efficient brushless EC-TEC motor with a speed of 4,500 rpm ensures high power output. Combined with trimming rail attachments ensures mobile independence on the job site.
- Easy setting of depth: Simply push the lever together and use the easy to read scale. Set the desired cutting depth, let go and you're all set. This also enables plunge cuts to be made to the preset cutting depth.
- The Guide Wedge: The guide wedge enables unhindered, tension free and therefore safe sawing. As it is integrated in the pendulum hood, it can be controlled flexibly using the pendulum hood remote control.
- Inspection window: The open design and the interior inspection window provide a good view of the scribe mark and saw blade. The integrated cut indicator further increases the precision level.
- Tool free blade changes: FastFix rapid change system for easy saw blade changes.
- Quick release fastener: The HKC 55 can be connected and disconnected from the cross cutting guide rail in no time at all, depending on whether you want to saw with a guide or freehand.
- IRSTREAM Battery: AIRSTREAM technology cools batteries for faster use and significantly increased charging capacity.
- CLEANTEC Connection System: Integrated bayonet fitting as the connecting element between the extractor and the tool.
- Cross Cut Rails: Cross-cutting system which joins power tool and cross cut rail firmly together for repeat cuts at precise angles.
- EC-TEC Brushless Motor: The EC-TEC drive concept generates an extraordinary amount of power while consuming extremely low amounts of energy.
- Electronic: Speed control for adjusting to the working material.
- FastFix: Makes changing accessories or consumables for routing, sawing, planing, sanding, drilling and screwdriving tools easier.
- Guide System: Patented guide system for safe guidance of saws and routers.
- Lithium-ion battery: Fitted with high-performance lithium ion battery pack.
- Quick Acting Brake: For safe work when planing, sawing and routing.
- HKC 55 Cordless Circular Saw
- Standard Saw Blade 160mm x 1.8mm x 20mm 18 Tooth
- 2 x 18V Li-ion 5.2 Ah Airstream Bluetooth Battery Packs
- SCA 8 Charger
- Systainer³ SYS3 M 337
- Tool Manual
- Cutting Depth at 90° (mm): 55 mm
- Tool Weight (kg): 4.1 kg
- Battery Voltage (V): 18 V
- No Load Speed (rpm): 4,500 rpm
- Saw Blade Diameter (mm): 160 mm
- Cutting Depth at 45° (mm): 42 mm
- Dust Extraction Connection Diameter (mm): 27 mm / 36 mm
- Bevel Angle Range (°): 0° - 50°
- Battery Capacity (Ah): 5.2 Ah
- Power Source: Cordless
- Motor Type: Brushless
- Battery Type ie. Lithium-ion: Lithium Ion
- Cutting Depth at 50° (mm): 38 mm