Glenn Lucas GL5 Bowl Gouge for Finishing Cuts - 3/8"
This will achieve a better finish than the ⅝” bowl gouge (GL4) but won’t reach the bottom interior of a bowl. The ½” bowl gouge picks up where this tool cannot reach. Used for finer cuts inside and out of a bowl sharpened to a 45 degree angle.
- 45 Degree bevel with swept back profile
- Perfect for fine finishing cuts
- Made of M2 high speed steel
- Supplied with beautiful 16" stained Beech hardwood handle
- Blade measures: 1/2" dia. x 9-1/2", overall length: 25"
- Flute measures: 3/8" x 7"
- 16″ handle.
- Made in Sheffield, England by Hamlet Craft Tools