Mirka Abranet® HD (Heavy Duty) Mesh Grip Discs were specifically developed to achieve outstanding results on the most demanding surface conditions and repair applications.
Abranet® HD uses a nylon mesh backing material to create a more consistent abrasive surface. As a result, Abranet® HD quickly produces a uniform surface finish. It also has excellent resistance to edge wear and clogging resulting in longer service life.
Abranet® HD is available in a variety of disc and roll sizes for extreme heavy duty applications in marine, aerospace, composite and automotive sectors. Like all Mirka net abrasives, HD features excellent dust extraction properties.
The exceptional edge wear and durability of Abranet® HD is ideal for situations where conventional abrasives fail.
Features and Benefits:
- Excellent durability - retains its high performance sanding properties for far longer, especially on the toughest applications
- Unique, patented abrasive material resists clogging and delivers long lasting performance
- Designed for optimum performance in both vacuum and conventional sanding operations
- Outstanding performance on demanding applications such as reinforced composite material
- Open mesh design dissipates heat, providing a cooler work surface
- Suited for automotive refinishing, metal processing, composite processing, marine industry and vehicles manufacturing
- For use on hard wood, non-ferrous metals, paint stripping and removal, and glass fiber laminate
- Grain: Special aluminum oxide
- Bonding: Resin over resin
- Backing: Nylon mesh grip
- Coating: Semi-open
- Color: Brown / white
- Grit Range: P40, P60, P80, P120