Plano Vertical Glue Press Kit
A perfectly balanced pressure across all four surfaces guarantees optimal result.
The unique features of PLANO are created by the ingenious linking arms, which divide the pressure amoungst the four surfaces. The patented function is very simple but efficient. When the pressure on the lower stop and the upper press-plate increases, the sidebars are automatically forced towards the wood.
The sidebars are open from the inside, and have room for the complete mechanism. That is why PLANO allows gluing of very thin boards.
The vertical alignment is space-saving, and prevents the glue from sliding to one side of the joint.
The patents also cover the functions of the spring-equipped hooks, which are attached to the ends of the arms. They simplify the movement of the lower stop in both directions and lock safely in the punched holes of the sidebar.
- Designed for perfect joints
- Fast and easy
- Saves wood
- Less work with the finish
- Easy to handle
- Saves valuable working space
- Stronger joints
- Always the right pressure
- Unlimited length
- Furthermore ...PLANO is an excellent edge clamp. With the help of a stiff board PLANO is also a good alternative for veneering shelves and tabletops on a smaller scale.
- 3x Plano Vertical Glue Press Clamps
- 1x Plano Vertical Glue Press Wall Bracket
Please allow 3 to 5 working days for the Plano_Kit to be sent. This is a preorder item.
It is more or less impossible to create equal pressure on the entire surfaces when using conventional sash-clamps, or any clamps which only clamp in one direction. Clamping from both sides works only if the boards are very thick. PLANO always exerts the same pressure on both sides of the joint, because the pressure is centred in the middle of the wood, regardless of the thickness.