Schmidt K1 Fountain Pump Converter
The Schmidt® K1 push in Converter replaces the standard ink cartridge and enables the use of bottled ink.
- Wind the piston to the bottom of the converter ( nib end)
- Dip the entire nib into the ink
- To fill the converter with ink, wind the piston to the top ( away from the nib)
- Remove converter and nib section from ink but remain over the bottle
- Wind piston back toward the nib gently so a couple of drops of ink fall back into the bottle.
- Now wind piston back to the top ( away from nib )
- Wipe away any ink from nib and grip section.
- This item is also used for flushing out the ink feed system on the pen with water
Please Note: not suitable for the JB Fountain Pen Kits