Schmidt K1 Fountain Pump Converter
The Schmidt® K1 push in Converter replaces the standard ink cartridge and enables the use of bottled ink.
- Wind the piston to the bottom of the converter ( nib end)
- Dip the entire nib into the ink
- To fill the converter with ink, wind the piston to the top ( away from the nib)
- Remove converter and nib section from ink but remain over the bottle
- Wind piston back toward the nib gently so a couple of drops of ink fall back into the bottle.
- Now wind piston back to the top ( away from nib )
- Wipe away any ink from nib and grip section.
- This item is also used for flushing out the ink feed system on the pen with water
Please Note: not suitable for the JB Fountain Pen Kits
We are a small operation specialising in servicing the needs of woodturners and woodworkers in Australia and around the globe. With a small team of friendly staff we are ready to help you with your woodworking needs. Orders can be placed over the phone, online or you can pop into the shop to make your purchase...Read more