Shogun Nokogiri | Master Craft Pull Saw - 180mm Dozuki
New from Shogun Japan, the Master Craft series of Nokogiri are their professional range pullsaw. Hard chrome plated replaceable blades with specialised teeth and size configurations, they are a recommended choice for the serious woodworker.
The Dozuki saw is known colloquially as the "dovetail saw" due to it's excellence in fine joinery applications. The rigid back of these saws make it extremely accurate, perfect for cutting tenon and dovetail joints. This variant is the wide-blade model which allows for much deeper cuts than most other Dozuki saws.
- Shogun Master Craft Professional Pull-Saw (Nokogiri)
- 180mm Dozuki Saw
- Non-Set Teeth
- For an extremely clean & precise cut
- Hard Chrome Plated
- 0.27mm Thin Precise Cut
- Blade Length: 180mm
- Overall Length: 438mm
- Blade Thickness: 0.27mm (Plate)
- Kerf: 0.27mm
- Cutting Depth: 33mm
- Tooth Pitch: 0.75mm (34 TPI)
- Interchangeable / Replaceable Blades - Available Here
- Paulonia Timber Handle, Traditional Japanese Rattan Wrapped*
- Crafted in Japan
* Rattan is a natural product, variation to colour and finish is to be expected.
We are a small operation specialising in servicing the needs of woodturners and woodworkers in Australia and around the globe. With a small team of friendly staff we are ready to help you with your woodworking needs. Orders can be placed over the phone, online or you can pop into the shop to make your purchase...Read more