The New Best of Fine Woodworking: Volume 2
In this exceptional series of reference books, the editors of Fine Woodworking have collected the most essential articles on six important topics from recent issues of the magazine.
Organized by topic and fully indexed, these books make it easy to access the best woodworking information straight from the experts.
The set consists of six books -- full of expert advice, step-by-step techniques and useful graphics -- that will improve your woodworking skills.
Each book is dedicated to one of the following topics:
- Workstations and Tool Storage -- How to make the most of a small shop
- Workshop Machines -- Advice on getting the best performance from your investment
- Working with Tablesaws -- Techniques and jigs for the woodshop workhorse
- Traditional Projects -- Woodworking classics you can build with confidence
- Working with Handplanes -- Building your hand-tool skills for great results
- Selecting and Using Hand Tools -- Smart ways to tune up your tools and improve your work
With this comprehensive set of reference books in your library, you'll find it more convenient than ever to put your finger on a wealth of valuable information.
Editors: Fine Woodworking
Heavy/Bulky items, additional shipping charge applies for international orders. Please contact us on 1800 388 833 for a shipping quote.
We are a small operation specialising in servicing the needs of woodturners and woodworkers in Australia and around the globe. With a small team of friendly staff we are ready to help you with your woodworking needs. Orders can be placed over the phone, online or you can pop into the shop to make your purchase...Read more