Titebond III Ultimate Wood Glue
Titebond III Ultimate is the most advanced wood glue available today. While all Titebond products provide superior performance, Titebond III is especially useful for outdoor applications in cooler temperatures or when concern for substantial moisture calls for the use of a Type I glue (USA boil test). For interior applications, the longer working time of Titebond III provides woodworkers the necessary latitude to ensure that substrates are precisely aligned before being bonded. Overall, Titebond III combines superior strength, sandability with water cleanup the ease of use of aliphatic resins with the, durability and water resistance of polyurethanes into one easy-to-use formulation.
- Passes ANSI/HPVA Type I water-resistance and D3 european standard ( passes the USA boil test)
- Waterproof formula that cleans up with water
- Superior strength – Strong initial tack (has the highest bond strength of the cross link PVA)
- Designed for interior and exterior applications
- Longer open assembly time
- Lower application temperature
- Unaffected by finishes
- FDA approved for indirect food contact
Not for continuous submersion or for use below the waterline. Not for structural or load bearing applications. Use when temperature, glue and materials are above 7.22°C. Store product below 23.8°C. Storage above this temperature may cause product to thicken and reduce the usable shelf life. If thickened, shake vigorously by firmly tapping bottle on a hard surface until product is restored to original form.
Because of variances in the surfaces of treated lumber, it is a good idea to test for adhesion. For best results gluing exterior doors or exotic and oily woods, please contact out Technical Support Team at 1-800-347-4583. Read MSDS before use.
KEEP FROM FREEZING. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.