WoodRiver Keyless Drill Chuck #2MT 1/2"
While the lathe tailstock is mostly used to support rotating spindles it can also be used as a collet for a drill chuck or live center. Inserted in the tailstock, a drill chuck allows your lathe to work like a small horizontal drill press. Drill chucks hold forstner bits, brad-point bits or twist bits for boring out lamps, boxes, vases, depth holes in bowl blanks and more.
- Keyless chuck reduces setup time
- Accepts bit shanks from 1/32" to 1/2", #2MT
- Allows your lathe to work like a small horizontal drill press
- Quick and easy mechanism – use without a key
- Black oxide finish with knurled barrel and collar for a sure-grip