Shogun Nokogiri | Precision Pull Saw - 240 Ryoba
This is a great starting point into the world of Japanese pullsaws. Boasting replaceable blades and a comfortable handle, these Nokogiri are made with longevity in mind. The Ryoba saw is a flexible design with 2 cutting sides, one coarse and one fine tooth for differing applications.
- Precision Shogun Ryoba Pull-Saw (Nokogiri)
- Blade Length: 240mm
- Overall Length: 570mm
- Blade Thickness: 0.5mm (Plate)
- Kerf: 0.75mm
- Cutting Depth: Unlimited
- Interchangeable / Replaceable Blades - 7tpi + 18tpi
- Paulonia Timber Handle, Traditional Japanese Rattan Wrapped*
- Triple ground impulse hardened teeth
- Crafted in Japan
* Rattan is a natural product, variation to colour and finish is to be expected.
We are a small operation specialising in servicing the needs of woodturners and woodworkers in Australia and around the globe. With a small team of friendly staff we are ready to help you with your woodworking needs. Orders can be placed over the phone, online or you can pop into the shop to make your purchase...Read more