Shogun Nokogiri | Precision Pull Saw - 240 Ryoba
This is a great starting point into the world of Japanese pullsaws. Boasting replaceable blades and a comfortable handle, these Nokogiri are made with longevity in mind. The Ryoba saw is a flexible design with 2 cutting sides, one coarse and one fine tooth for differing applications.
- Precision Shogun Ryoba Pull-Saw (Nokogiri)
- Blade Length: 240mm
- Overall Length: 570mm
- Blade Thickness: 0.5mm (Plate)
- Kerf: 0.75mm
- Cutting Depth: Unlimited
- Interchangeable / Replaceable Blades - 7tpi + 18tpi
- Paulonia Timber Handle, Traditional Japanese Rattan Wrapped*
- Triple ground impulse hardened teeth
- Crafted in Japan
* Rattan is a natural product, variation to colour and finish is to be expected.