Shogun Nokogiri | Precision Pull Saw - 265 Kataba (Universal)
One of our most popular pull saws and part of our precision pull saw package, this is one of the better starter saws into the world of Japanese pullsaws. Boasting replaceable blades and a comfortable handle, these Nokogiri are made with longevity in mind.
The Kataba saw is a great alround hand saw, this "universal" variant is made to be able to both rip and cut timber across the grain (as opposed to the "cross-cut" saw which is made specifically for cutting just cross).
- Precision Shogun Universal Kataba Pull-Saw (Nokogiri)
- Blade Length: 265mm
- Overall Length: 610mm
- Blade Thickness: 0.6mm (Plate)
- Kerf: 0.9mm
- Cutting Depth: Unlimited
- Interchangeable / Replaceable Blades - 16tpi
- Paulonia Timber Handle, Traditional Japanese Rattan Wrapped*
- Triple ground impulse hardened teeth
- Crafted in Japan
* Rattan is a natural product, variation to colour and finish is to be expected.
We are a small operation specialising in servicing the needs of woodturners and woodworkers in Australia and around the globe. With a small team of friendly staff we are ready to help you with your woodworking needs. Orders can be placed over the phone, online or you can pop into the shop to make your purchase...Read more