FREEBIES! Buy Vicmarc VM150 M40 Chuck & choose from one of these free gifts!
Vicmarc VM150 M40 Chuck
The VM150 has two actions, one to quickly open and close the chuck as though it was lever operated (fully opens within 3 revolutions), the other to tighten using the 'T' key as you would in a standard key operated scroll chuck.
- INNOVATIVE AND PATENTED
- DUAL ACTION opening and closing
- Jaws and Inserts compatible with the VM120
- Stronger, larger Backing Jaws
- Can be used for turning in reverse
- Backing Jaws will not protrude past Chuck Body for safety
- 1 x Standard Jaws
- 1 x 4mm T-Bar Allen Key
- 1 x 10mm T-Bar Allen Key
- 1 x Woodscrew
- 1 x Owners Manual
- 1 x 9.5mm Tommy Bar (M45 Only)
The VM150 chuck is 150mm (approx 6") in diameter and accepts the same jaws and inserts as a VM120 or a VM140.
Please note: This chuck is the standard VM120 without the Jaws and Wood Screw. For insert type chuck, an appropriate insert to fit your lathe is required. Comes with a FREE insert to fit your lathe. Unusual spindle sizes may take a week or two before we can get you the insert to fit your lathe.