Vicmarc VM150 M40 Chuck
The VM150 has two actions, one to quickly open and close the chuck as though it was lever operated (fully opens within 3 revolutions), the other to tighten using the 'T' key as you would in a standard key operated scroll chuck.
- INNOVATIVE AND PATENTED
- DUAL ACTION opening and closing
- Jaws and Inserts compatible with the VM120
- Stronger, larger Backing Jaws
- Can be used for turning in reverse
- Backing Jaws will not protrude past Chuck Body for safety
- 1 x Standard Jaws
- 1 x 4mm T-Bar Allen Key
- 1 x 10mm T-Bar Allen Key
- 1 x Woodscrew
- 1 x Owners Manual
- 1 x 9.5mm Tommy Bar (M45 Only)
The VM150 chuck is 150mm (approx 6") in diameter and accepts the same jaws and inserts as a VM120 or a VM140.
Please note: This chuck is the standard VM120 without the Jaws and Wood Screw. For insert type chuck, an appropriate insert to fit your lathe is required. Comes with a FREE insert to fit your lathe. Unusual spindle sizes may take a week or two before we can get you the insert to fit your lathe.