DF 500 DOMINO Joining Machine in Systainer (576416)
The DOMINO system unites the precision of a round dowel with the flexibility of a traditional flat dowel – the perfect solution for panel joints. The system consists of the DF 500 dowel jointer, DOMINOs in different sizes and a wide range of accessories for special applications. The result: extremely strong, invisible joints. And DOMINO can do much more: rack joints, frame joints, drawer joints, etc.
- Furniture manufacture
- Shopfitting/Interior fitting
- Window construction
- Exhibition stand construction
- For panel joins
- For frame and rack joints
Strengths And Benefits:
- One system for all panel, frame and rack joints
- Patented routing principle for accurate work and no kickback
- Easily adjustable stop guides
- Rotation-proof joints
- Perfect mitre joints
- DF 500 DOMINO Joining Machine
- 1 x Domino Cutter D5
- Vertical Stop (support bracket)
- Plug-it Lead
- SYS 2 T-LOC Systainer
- Tool Manual
- WAF 8 Open Ended Spanner
- Tool Weight (kg): 3.2 kg
- No Load Speed (rpm):25,500 rpm
- Cutting Depth (mm): 28 mm
- Dust Extraction Connection Diameter (mm): 27 mm
- Depth stop for routing depth: 12 mm, 15 mm, 20 mm, 25 mm, 28 mm
- Cutter Diameter (mm): 4 mm, 5 mm, 6 mm, 8 mm, 10 mm
- Routing height adjuster with scale: 5 mm - 30 mm
- Mitre Routing (°): 0° - 90°
- Power Lead Type: Plug-it Lead
- Power Consumption (W or kW): 420 W
Buy and Get a Bonus!
Start date: 01/02/2023
End date: 31/03/2023
Terms & Conditions
- Products must be purchased within the promotional period 01/02/2023-31/03/2023
- Any Tools purchased must be registered for SERVICE all-inclusive warranty prior to submitting the redemption claim.
- Customer must submit the redemption claim at www.festool.com.au/redeem by 28/04/2023 – claims received after this date will be rejected.
- Customers will need to supply a copy of the invoice in order to complete the redemption claim.
- Only CUSTOMERS are to submit their redemption claims.
- Approved claims will be dispatched within 30 days from the date of receipt of the redemption claim.