Festool BHC 18V Cordless Rotary Hammer Basic in Systainer
Outstanding ergonomics with a compact design, balanced weight distribution and vibration dampening make using the BHC 18 cordless rotary hammer effortless.
At just 2.4 kg it is the lightest tool in its class, which makes a real difference especially for overhead work. The vibration reduction results in the smoothest drilling experience possible with a rotary hammer.
The BHC 18 is the perfect solution for drilling holes in concrete, stone and masonry up to 18 mm and can be paired with the drilling dust nozzle to capture dust at its source and keep the working area clean. Drill in concrete with pneumatic impact or in tiles without impact.
Accepts standard SDS Plus drill bits.
- Drilling holes with pneumatic stop for dowels up to 18 mm in concrete, stone and masonry
- Securing interior fittings and assembly work
- Securing thermal insulation and composite systems
- Drilling and fastening without hammer impact, such as spot drilling tiles
- Tool Weight (kg): 2.26 kg
- No Load Speed 1st Gear (rpm): 0 rpm - 1,100 rpm
- Crown Borer Diameter (mm): 68 mm
- Battery Voltage (V): 18 V
- Battery Capacity (Ah): 5.2 Ah
- Power Source: Cordless
- Motor Type: Brushless
- Battery Type ie. Lithium-ion: Lithium-Ion
- Gears: 1
- Maximum Torque Wood (Nm): 10 Nm
- Maximum Torque Steel (Nm): 25 Nm
- Drilling Diameter Concrete (mm): 18 mm
- Maximum Impact Rate (imp): 4,895 ipm
- BHC 18 Cordless Rotary Hammer Drill
- Side Handle
- Depth Stop Pin
- Battery sold separately
- Charger sold separately
- Systainer³ SYS M 187
NOTE: Please allow up to 5 business days for the order to be dispatched.
We are a small operation specialising in servicing the needs of woodturners and woodworkers in Australia and around the globe. With a small team of friendly staff we are ready to help you with your woodworking needs. Orders can be placed over the phone, online or you can pop into the shop to make your purchase...Read more