Festool TSV 60k 168 Plunge Cut Scoring Saw in Systainer
Since 1980, Festool plunge-cut saws have been known for their reliable quality and absolute precision. Our objective: The perfect cut. With the TSV 60 K plunge-cut saw with scoring function, we have achieved exactly that.
Splinter-free sawing on both sides now from the very first cut. Coupled with the built-in KickbackStop, you and your workpiece are protected from dangerous kickbacks and thanks to the ideal combination of Festool system accessories, your work can always be precise and tailored to requirements, even when on the move.
With the TSV 60 K, workshop-quality results can be replicated on the construction site – as good as with a stationary machine.
- Splinter-free: The scoring ensures splinter-free work results on both sides from the very first cut.
- Long-lasting: Diamond scoring saw blade with very long service life for perfect cut quality time after time.
- Saw system: comprehensive system with ideal accessories for perfect panel cutting.
- Safer: the unique KickbackStop reduces the risk of injury caused by kickback during sawing or plunge-cutting into the workpiece
- Versatile: 60 mm cutting depth and can be combined with the FSK cross cutting guide rail or FS guide rail.
- Swivels with: perfect scoring, even on mitre cuts from 0° to 45°.
- Flexible: Both the scoring saw blade and the main saw blade can be manually activated and deactivated.
- Convenient: The FastFix spindle stop on the main saw blade and the possibility of standing it on its side make changing the saw blade very simple, even with the scoring saw blade.
- Constant: EC-TEC motor in combination with the thin kerf saw blades ensures work progresses without difficulty whilst requiring less effort.
- Splinter-free cutting of chipboard, specially veneered and plastic-coated panels
- Splinter-free cutting of HPL compact panels such as Trespa®
- Precise plunge cuts in materials up to 60 mm thick
- Perfect, splinter-free cutting to length of interior doors
- Cutting recesses in doors and kitchen worktops
- Cross cuts with the FSK cross cutting guide rail (floor and façade panels)
- Tool Weight (kg): 6.20 kg
- Cutting Depth (mm): 0 - 62 mm
- Dust Extraction Connection Diameter (mm): 27/36 mm
- Bevel Angle Range (°): 0 - 45 °
- Power Lead Type: Plug-it Lead
- Power Consumption (W or kW): 1 500 / 190 W
- No-load speed (circular saw/scorer): 3.000 - 6.800 / 16.000 - 22.000 min⁻¹
- Saw blade diameter (circular saw/scorer): 168 / 47 mm
- 1 x TSV 60k 168 Plunge Cut Scoring Saw
- Fine Tooth Saw Blade 168mm x 1.8mm x 20mm 42 Tooth
- Scoring Saw Blade 47mm x 6.35mm x 1 Tooth
- Systainer3 SYS 5 Medium 437mm x 396mm Storage Box
- Viewing window
- Allen key, size 5 mm
- Allen key, size 4 mm
NOTE: Please allow up to 5 business days for the order to be dispatched.
We are a small operation specialising in servicing the needs of woodturners and woodworkers in Australia and around the globe. With a small team of friendly staff we are ready to help you with your woodworking needs. Orders can be placed over the phone, online or you can pop into the shop to make your purchase...Read more