Festool TXS 18V Cordless Compact 2 Speed Drill Basic
Light, compact and impressively strong. The 18-volt TXS 18 compact screwdriver is your ideal helper for the most varied everyday work.
The classic T shape ensures easy handling and a short distance from the workpiece. A number of attachments find solutions for the most difficult applications – perfect also for narrow spaces or corners.
Fast tool change is secured by the FastFix interface and the CENTROTEC system. Clever details like the bit holder, the light control and the lid compartment Systainer³ make the TXS 18 a compact powerhouse with practical special equipment.
- Impressive ergonomics and low weight for easy drilling and fastening.
- The compact, handy shape makes work easier, even in cramped spaces.
- Quick conversion to drilling, screwdriving, angular drilling and angular screwdriving without the need for tools thanks to the FastFix interface.
- Numerous attachments for a variety of applications. All attachments of the current 18 V screwdrivers are compatible with the CXS 18 and TXS 18.
- The depth stops and eccentric adapter also enable depth-limited screwdriving close to edges.
- Long life also thanks to brushless EC-TEC motor.
- Integrated magnetic bit holder.
- The work area is optimally lit by LED lighting that can be switched on (in conjunction with a Bluetooth® battery pack, can also be controlled via the Work App)
- For left-handed people, the Work App can be used to reverse the right-hand/left-hand selector switch such that the switch no longer causes disruption by protruding into the handle area during the main application – in clockwise rotation (only in combination with a Bluetooth® battery pack).
- Simply mobile: the TXS 18 comes in a handy Systainer³ and so can be seamlessly integrated into bott vehicle equipment for easy transportation from the workshop to the construction site
- 13 torque settings and torque switch-off for precision fastening.
- Robust belt clip that can be mounted on both sides.
- Furniture, fittings and kitchen assembly
- Installation of skirting boards, boxes, lamps, curtains
- Interior finishing
- Manufacture of façade panelling and patio decks
- Light and medium drilling and screwdriving in wood, metal and plastic
- Drive screws into wood up to 6x240 mm
- Drilling in wood up to 35 mm with Forstner drill bits
- Tool Weight (kg): 0.70 kg
- Drilling Diameter Steel (mm): 10 mm
- No Load Speed 1st Gear (rpm): 0 - 470
- No Load Speed 2nd Gear (rpm): 0 - 1600 min⁻¹
- Drilling Diameter Wood (mm): 35 mm
- Battery Voltage (V): 18 V
- Battery Capacity (Ah): 3.00 Ah
- Power Source: Cordless
- Motor Type: Brushless
- Gears: 2
- Torque Adjustment 1st Gear (Nm): 1.1 - 8 Nm
- Torque Adjustment 2nd Gear (Nm): 0.4 - 2.3 Nm
- Maximum Torque Wood (Nm): 22 Nm
- Maximum Torque Steel (Nm): 40 Nm
- Chuck Range (mm): 1 - 10 mm
- 1 x TXS 18V Cordless Compact 2 Speed Drill
- FastFix 10 mm Compact Keyless Chuck
- Belt clip
- Systainer3 SYS 2 Medium 187mm x 396mm Storage Box
NOTE: Please allow up to 5 business days for the order to be dispatched.
We are a small operation specialising in servicing the needs of woodturners and woodworkers in Australia and around the globe. With a small team of friendly staff we are ready to help you with your woodworking needs. Orders can be placed over the phone, online or you can pop into the shop to make your purchase...Read more