Glenn Lucas GL4 Bowl Gouge for Wet and Dry Wood - 1/2"
This gouge is profiled with a parabolic flute which is the only flute profile you will find on any of my bowl gouges. Far easier to sharpen than the V or U shaped gouges on the market. This gouge will bring a bowl blank quickly to shape. It is sharpened to a 55 degree bevel angle.
- 55 Degree double bevel grind for optimum bevel contact
- Made of M2 high speed steel
- Supplied with beautiful 16" stained Beech hardwood handle
- Blade measures: 5/8" dia. x 9-1/2", overall length: 25"
- Flute measures: 1/2" x 7"
- Made in Sheffield, England by Hamlet Craft Tools