Mastering Woodworking Machines - DVD
Mark Duginske offers a master's insights into machine woodworking and some honest shortcuts that will help you in your own journey toward woodworking precision. You'll see how to do fast, elegant joinery with basic power tools (with no need for expensive gadgets) and how to achieve zero-frustration, complete-control woodworking with machines.
You will learn about:
- "reading" lumber to avoid stock-preparation problems
- fine-tuning the table saw, bandsaw, drill press and radial-arm saw
- sawing beautifully fitting dovetails on the table saw
- making mortise-and-tenon joints on the drill press
- bandsawing bookmatched panels
- making an ingenious 50-cent device that ensures accuracy to within 0.002 in.
Author: Mark Duginske
We are a small operation specialising in servicing the needs of woodturners and woodworkers in Australia and around the globe. With a small team of friendly staff we are ready to help you with your woodworking needs. Orders can be placed over the phone, online or you can pop into the shop to make your purchase...Read more