MICROJIG GRR-Ripper Complete System (2 Pack)
The GRR-RIPPER® Complete Double Pack is an all-in-one solution for ultimate control, precision, and safety. The package includes two GRR-RIPPER® Advanced 3D Pushblocks, and two of every accessory we make for it. It’s everything you need to experience the full range of functionality that only the GRR-RIPPER® can offer.
Three directions of force provide essential stability for superior precision, safety, and control.
- Downward pressure stabilizes workpiece on a flat surface.
- Inward pressure against the fence virtually eliminates kickback.
- Forward pressure feeds stock consistently through the cut to eliminate burning and blade marks.
Virtually eliminates kickback on table saws.
- Kickback occurs when the workpiece strays from the fence, and gets pinched between the saw blade and the fence. The rear teeth of the blade grab the workpiece, turning it into a dangerous projectile. The only way to avoid kickback is to maintain control of your workpiece through the entire cut.
Rip without stopping or burning.
- While ripping long stock, stopping to reposition your grip can compromise cut quality. The saw's vibration will leave unsightly blade marks and burning with every pause. Using two GRR-RIPPERs allows you to feed long stock continuously without stopping, virtually eliminating burning and blade marks caused by inconsistent feed rate. Parts come off the saw ready to use with little to no additional sanding or planing.
Complete precision, control, and safety.
- Using two GRR-RIPPERs allows you to feed long stock continuously without stopping, virtually eliminating burning and blade marks caused by inconsistent feed rate. Parts come off the saw ready to use with no additional sanding or planing.
- Fully Adjustable
- Center Leg
- Adjusts to varying material widths, allowing you to control both the keeper and off-cut sides of your workpiece through the entire cut.
- Balance Support
- Adjusts to match the material thickness, keeping the GRR-RIPPER® upright and square.
- Advanced Upgrades
- The included Stabilizing Plate provides 250% more stabilizing surface with two additional points of contact. It keeps the workpiece locked tight to the fence and parallel to the blade, while the optional hook pushes it through the cut from behind.
- The included Adjustable Spacer gives you 54% more gripping surface for controlling larger workpieces. Adjustment slots provide clearance for exposed router bits while maintaining a flat edge on the fence.
- Ultimate gripping power.
- GREEN GRR-RIP® gives you incredible traction for easy handling of hardwoods, composites, plastics, and aluminum. Its treaded surface conforms to the workpiece for superior control.
- Dust and buildup easily wipe off with denatured alcohol. The additional 1" of GREEN GRR-RIP® on the Adjustable Spacer provides even more traction for ADVANCED control.
- 2 x Main body
- 2 x 1/2" Leg
- 2 x 1/4" Leg
- 2 x Center Leg
- 2 x Handle
- 2 x Balance Support
- 2 x Hardware
- 2 x All Accessories: Stabilizing Plate, Adjustable Spacer, Deflector / Connector, Handle Bridge Kit, Gravity Heel Kit, 1/8” Leg
Heavy/Bulky items, additional shipping charge applies for international orders. Please contact us on 1800 388 833 for a shipping quote.