Milescraft 1361 Metric JointPro
Even Novice Woodworkers Can Make Professional-Caliber Doweled Joints!
JointPro quickly and accurately creates strong doweled joints. Interchangeable hardened steel bushing blocks allow you to drill up to six matching holes per set-up. The self-clamping jig securely holds workpieces in place. JointPro includes two detachable clamps allowing for horizontal or vertical positioning. This doweling jig includes non-slip pads, preventing both slipping and marring. Don’t let your workpiece slip!
JointPro Doweling Jig:
- Self-clamping jig securely holds work pieces in place
- Clamp both boards for precise hole alignment with the main body and auxiliary clamp
- Drill up to six matching holes per set-up
- Multiple joint capabilities
- Interchangeable hardened steel bushing blocks for accurate joints
- Drill Guide Bushing Block Sizes: 6mm, 8mm, 10mm
- Allow for horizontal or vertical positioning
- Prevent slipping and marring
Heavy/Bulky items, additional shipping charge applies for international orders. Please contact us on 1800 388 833 for a shipping quote.
We are a small operation specialising in servicing the needs of woodturners and woodworkers in Australia and around the globe. With a small team of friendly staff we are ready to help you with your woodworking needs. Orders can be placed over the phone, online or you can pop into the shop to make your purchase...Read more