Milescraft 1400 - Universal SawGuide
The Milescraft SawGuide is a universal edge guide and circular saw guide, helping users make straight, angle, bevel, and rip cuts with either a circular or jigsaw. Blade attachment for your circular or jigsaw provides an edge-following cutting guide for controlled cuts. The preset holes in the guide head allow for clean circular cuts with your jigsaw. Measuring scales on the bars provide quick and easy cutting measurements. The unique trim feature on the guide head easily adjusts your cut by 1/16″ without tools. Individual unmounted blades can also be used as a measuring scale.
- Exclusive trimming feature allows you to adjust the length of cut by 1/8" increments without tools
- Works equally as well from the left or right-hand side.
- Extends saw blade up to 10" from the edge of the workpiece
- Multiple holes in guide head compensate for varying bar widths, ensuring precise alignment of jig's blade when cutting circles.
- Innovative tooth-gear design allows tool-less exchange of bars
- 4 bars of varying widths, plus special holding clips, permit easy attachment to most circular and jigsaws
4 bars of varying widths, plus special holding clips, permit easy attachment to most circular and jigsaws.
- .245″ (just less than 1/4″)
- .370″ (just less than 3/8″)
- .485″ (just less than 1/2″)
- .585″ (just less than 5/8″)
Compatible with (but not limited to) the following brands:
- Black & Decker®
- Porter Cable®