Milescraft Fence Clamp (Set of 2)
These compact, lightweight FenceClamps allow you to secure a wide variety of shop-made auxiliary fences to your existing fences without the clamp getting in the way. The clamp arm simply fits into a 3/8″ hole in the top of the auxiliary fence, preventing interference while you work. Clamps can be used in pairs for sacrificial fences, half-fences, resaw fences, singly as stop blocks and many more fixtures. Includes 2 clamps, which is all you will need!
- Fits into a 3/8” hole in the top of the auxiliary fence
- Steel threaded components with rigid aluminum body
- Range of travel 1/2″-5-3/4″ (12mm to 146mm)
FenceClamps Can Be Used With:
- Table saws
- Router tables
- Miter saws
- Framing Squares
- And more
- Clamp Arm Size: 3/8"
- Range of Travel: 1/2" – 5-3/4” (12mm – 146mm)
- Material: Aluminum and steel
- Includes: Set of two FenceClamps
- Weight: .95 lbs.
We are a small operation specialising in servicing the needs of woodturners and woodworkers in Australia and around the globe. With a small team of friendly staff we are ready to help you with your woodworking needs. Orders can be placed over the phone, online or you can pop into the shop to make your purchase...Read more