Milescraft DrillPump - 750
The DrillPump750 is designed to work with most electrical drills with a maximum speed of 2,800 RPM. This pump is ideal for draining small ponds, fish tanks, small pools or even a flooded basement. The hose connection is 3/4” and uses any standard garden hose. The unit pumps up to 750 gallons per hour and is self-priming up to 12 feet. The 3/8” shank on this unit fits all common chucks for most drills.
- Unit pumps up to 750 gallons per hour
- Self-priming up to 12 feet
- 3/8” shank on this unit fits all common chucks
- 3/4″ hose connection, for use with standard garden hose
* It is recommended to use a common lithium grease. To apply, unscrew the side and put a bit of grease on the housing where the rubber fan blades touch, then reassemble.
* Do not get the drill wet, or use the drill pump with flammable liquids.