I divide my time between making with wood and teaching at Timberbits. I have made over 30,000 pens and thousands of boxes which are sold through Wood Galleries around Australia and China.
I believe in continuous lifelong learning and have spent many hours with different Master Makers from Australia and around the world.
My preference is to make smaller artifacts out of highly figured Australian timbers which I mainly directly source from Tasmania.
- 1999 Bachelor of Science (Architecture), UNSW
- 1999 PG General Service Officer First Appointment Course at the Royal Military College of Australia, Duntroon.
- 2007 Certificate IV in Building Studies, TAFE NSW.
- 2002 – Director of DA Design Group Pty Ltd
- Owner and Founder of Timberbits.com
- 2008 – 2020 - Founded and owned Timberbits.com
- 2021 - Certificate IV in Furniture Design & Technology, Sturt School for Wood
- 2022 - Present - Head of Education, Timberbits
- Australian Wood Review - Issue 68. Article "Simple Box Making"
- Australian Wood Review - Issue 69. Article "Turning Pens"
- Australian Wood Review - Issue 114. Article "Flow 2021"
Sturt Gallery - Flow 2021